Save the Date! 11th Annual EMS Research Day!
Tuesday, October 29th, 2019
Royal Bank Theatre, QEII, Hi Site
The organizing committee is accepting abstracts for presentation at our
11th Annual EMS Research Day.
Call for abstracts: You are invited to submit abstracts NO LATER THAN midnight on August 11th 2019
The following formats will be considered for presentation:
• Current/Ongoing EMS/Paramedic Research Projects
• Completed EMS/Paramedic Research Projects.
Please submit abstracts (Word Format only) to: email@example.com
Each abstract must contain, in order:
• Only pre-hospital or EMS relevant topics will be considered, due to the volume of applications.
• Abstracts must be typed (using 12 point Times New Roman font), single-spaced.
• The maximum length for abstracts is 350 words.
• Each heading must be underlined.
• The text should be left-justified.
• Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum, and defined when first used.
• Paramedic presenters will be given certificates for continuing education credit.
Keynote speaker: McNally Project Senior Fellow Ian Drennan.