Join our community – we are open to all involved, or interested in, paramedicine research in Canada!
If you are interested in joining our community, please send us a cover letter and recent academic CV or resume. In your letter, we would suggest including some information to help us get to know you better, such as:
- Your professional background;
- Your educational background and goals;
- Your interest in research, including your current involvement or research program, as applicable;
- What you would like to get out of your involvement with the McNally Project; and finally,
- How you would like to contribute to the organization (i.e., as a member, fellow, senior fellow, or scientist based on our outline)
Please include your contact information, address your letter to our Director of Membership and Outreach, Chelsea Lanos, and upload your application documents via this form. Submissions are treated in confidence.
Our Director of Membership and Outreach will be in contact with you shortly afterwards to welcome you to the McNally Project!