The organizing committee is now accepting poster presentations for consideration at the McNally Project’s Preconference Day, scheduled for September 8, 2022, in Saskatoon SK.
Abstracts are due no later than July 10th, 2022, at 11:59 PM
Please submit abstracts using via https://forms.gle/iPLqcK7JCDUmSehb7
Each abstract must contain:
*Maximum word count is 250 words.
Presenters of the 20 top-scoring abstracts will also be invited to present an accompanying 3-minute oral Rapid Fire Presentation
- Submitting an abstract does not register you for the McNally Project Preconference Day or the main PACE Event. You must register for these events separately.
- The Abstract Committee will consider accepted abstracts that have been previously presented at other national, regional, and international scientific meetings.
- Abstracts on topics covering prehospital clinical care, education, service delivery, management, research, and more will be considered.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed in a blinded fashion. Abstract scoring and acceptance will be based strictly on merit.
- The selected submitters will receive an e-mail notification of participation by August 1, 2022. If your submission was not selected, you will be notified via email.
- Authors selected for Rapid Fire Presentations are required to attend the pre-conference day in person. Poster presenters are strongly encouraged to attend the pre-conference day to connect with other attendees interested in learning more about their work.
Any questions or concerns?
Email Lindsey.Boechler@saskpolytech.ca or call 306.691.8416