12th Annual EMS Research Day in conjunction with the Dalhousie Department of Emergency Medicine, East Coast Fall EM Online Research Series
Tuesday, October 27th, 2020; Presented Virtually Via Zoom
1st CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The organizing committee is accepting abstracts for presentation at our
12th Annual EMS Research Day
You are invited to submit abstracts NO LATER THAN
Midnight on August 1st 2020
Only completed EMS/Paramedic Services Research Projects formats will be considered for presentation.
Please submit abstracts (Word Format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each abstract must contain:
- Only EMS relevant topics will be considered, due to the volume of applications.
- Abstracts must be typed (using 12 point Times New Roman font), single-spaced.
- The maximum length for abstracts is 300 words and text should be left-justified.
- Abbreviations should be kept to a minimum, and defined when first used.
- Paramedic presenters will be given certificates for re-licensure credit.
Any questions or concerns?
Email email@example.com or call 902 494-2255